Friday, October 23, 2015

Nikon D610 + 18-55mm VR II FX Mode

Here is a test of my D610 plus 18-55mm VR II in FX mode. It's easy to see that the corners are not great at or around 24mm. BUT it's not completely unserviceable... like who cares about the crap in the corners of the frame anyway. I took this combo with me short bicycling trip. This is the first time I've taken a DSLR with me on such a ride as they are too clunky and I am far more interested in cycling than landscape photography.

Anyway here is Fall on the Montour Trail. 






This is probably one of the most photographed locations. Just to the right is Valley Brook Golf Course.





LOL, Chartiers Creek looks pretty.






Here's the newly completed bridge over Valley Brook road. It was so nice not having to cross on the busy street down below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment